Chery is one of the oldest, most established car manufacturers in China, but its range of vehicles doesn’t exactly set pulses racing. If the Tiggo Sport Coupe SUV Concept is anything to go by, that could be set to change. It’s only a concept for now, but the bright blue SUV hints at a future where Chinese cars can give the best from Japan and Europe a run for their money.
Continue Reading Chery showcases the best of Chinese design with Tiggo Concept
- Mini explores new roads with all-wheel drive JCW Countryman
- Lexus smooths the edges of its NX SUV
- Hydraulic Cushions promise a magic carpet ride in C5 Aircross
- Chevy plays with tech and styling on FNR-X plug-in SUV concept
- Volkswagen I.D. CROZZ crossover concept glides into Shanghai
- Audi plunges the roofline on latest electric SUV concept