Endurance racing is a seriously brutal game, where one small fault can be the difference between success and failure – and if ever there was a race to put that in focus, it was this year’s 24 Hours of Le Mans. Toyota was foiled by poor reliability once again, while Porsche managed to overcome mechanical trouble of its own to secure a memorable win.
Continue Reading Mechanical failures make for a fascinating Le Mans
- Porsche claims victory at Le Mans
- Heartbreak for Toyota as late failure hands Le Mans win to Porsche
- Toyota chases World Endurance Championship glory with new TS050
- Toyota wins “battle of hybrids” and World Endurance Drivers Title
- Porsche chases Le Mans glory with evolutionary 919 Hybrid
- Audi wins the 2014 Le Mans 24 Hour war